Ah, autumn. Nature’s grande finale. A fireworks display of colour before winter.
Yep, it’s dark when I get out of bed, and the urge to turn the heating on grows every day as temperatures dip. But it’s such a magnificent time of year, I want to make the most of it.
So I made a brew, sat in my armchair and scribbled some ideas down. Three cups of tea later, I’d listed 8 things I’d like to do this autumn. Here they are:
- A spot of foraging.
- Read a damn fine book (and definitely not another one written by a runner).
- Go to the cinema – it’s been a long time.
- Chop some wood.
- Take pics to capture autumn in all its glory.
- Do something I haven’t done before.
- Spend quality time with my wife.
- Get away from it all with a nice, long train run.
Nothing too challenging, but they’ll get me out of the house. I’ll let you know how I get on.